JournalCrunch description and features
Journal Crunch is a selection theme which encompasses all the characteristics you would expect from an excellent template: easy set-up via the options page, plenty of shortcodes, built-in pagination, Twitter widgets, AJAX contact form to name just a few! It works perfectly with WordPress hosting and its flexibility makes it the perfect choice for a variety of websites.
- WordPress 3.0 Menu Management Support
- Easy to set up – Theme Options Page
- 9 Shortcodes
- Built-in Latest Tweets Widget
- Built-in Pagination
- JQuery PrettyPhoto Lightbox
- Ajax based contact form
- Dropdown Menu
How to install JournalCrunch template
- Before you can upload JournalCrunch template to your WordPress, you first need to download .
- Next you must upload the file to your website via the WordPress Dashboard. Log in to wp-admin and click the Appearances > Themes tab.
- Next click the "Install Themes" button and then click the "Upload" link.
- Click "Choose File" and locate the file you just downloaded and click "Install Now."
- Once then theme has been uploaded, you can activate it from within the Appearances > Themes tab.