Portfolium description and features
Portfolium is a refined, well-groomed, yet versatile theme for WordPress CMS, the perfect choice for creative specialists who are not programmers and who look to capitalize on a fresh graphic in order to develop a professional collection of websites or blogs.
The interface is based on few, quite grim elements which form the perfect base for a professional presentation of any works, even it is about sharing some content. The originality of these theme consist in its versatility which provides the opportunity to return to the original style after the end of the presentation.
- Customized homepage- you can personalize the homepage according to the requirements of your work in the easiest way possible without knowing a programming language
- Business section- allows you to arrange your work samples
- Built-in blog- apart from presenting your work samples, you can write comments on particular subject in the template
- Built-in Social bookmarking buttons- provides the opportunity to share links to your website
- WP 3.0 menu support
- Valid XHTML Strict and CSS
- Search Engine Optimized
How to install Portfolium template
- Before you can upload Portfolium template to your WordPress, you first need to download .
- Next you must upload the file to your website via the WordPress Dashboard. Log in to wp-admin and click the Appearances > Themes tab.
- Next click the "Install Themes" button and then click the "Upload" link.
- Click "Choose File" and locate the file you just downloaded and click "Install Now."
- Once then theme has been uploaded, you can activate it from within the Appearances > Themes tab.