ShakenGrid description and features
Functionality is the the main characteristic that describes this simple, yet impressive WordPress theme which allows its users, photographers, artists and designers alike, to arrange their work samples according to their imagination and their desired coordinates.
Just like in a Shaken Grid, various elements, photo collections or any other portfolio, can be arranged and presented in an innovative and appealing manner. The result is an unique and practical layout which breaks the conventional patterns, however remaining stable enough in order to provide a professional image.
- Two Color Schemes – you can opt for one of the two packaged color schemes according the purpose of your website
- Theme Options panel – there is a particular set of options which allows you to create your own color scheme
- Gallery layout – Innovative layout created as a grid that allows you to arrange your photo gallery /portfolio according to your particular parameters and to post related comments
- Enhanced for modern web browsers – Uses CSS3 (font-face, transitions, drop shadows, rounded corners) and jQuery
- Progressive Enhancement – Theme displays fine in older web browsers and Internet Explorer 7+
- Widgetized Sidebar
How to install ShakenGrid template
- Before you can upload ShakenGrid template to your WordPress, you first need to download .
- Next you must upload the file to your website via the WordPress Dashboard. Log in to wp-admin and click the Appearances > Themes tab.
- Next click the "Install Themes" button and then click the "Upload" link.
- Click "Choose File" and locate the file you just downloaded and click "Install Now."
- Once then theme has been uploaded, you can activate it from within the Appearances > Themes tab.