WaterColor description and features
- Fixed width
- Widget ready
- Valid xhtml
- Valid css
- Theme options
- Threaded comments
- Sticky post
How to install WaterColor template
- Before you can upload WaterColor template to your WordPress, you first need to download .
- Next you must upload the file to your website via the WordPress Dashboard. Log in to wp-admin and click the Appearances > Themes tab.
- Next click the "Install Themes" button and then click the "Upload" link.
- Click "Choose File" and locate the file you just downloaded and click "Install Now."
- Once then theme has been uploaded, you can activate it from within the Appearances > Themes tab.