WordPress 5.2 plans to add editor block management features
A few days ago, the official release of WordPress 5.1, the attention of the updated WordPress 5.2 update plan and timetable have come out, WordPress 5.2 mainly has three aspects of the update:
- Convert existing gadgets to the Gutenberg editor block
- Continue to improve the site health check function
- Adding the block management function of the Gutenberg editor, which allows you to choose to open/close those blocks.
Whether for developers or general users, the above feature updates are very worth looking forward to.
In addition, the release schedule for WordPress 5.2 is basically determined:
- The first beta version was released on March 14, 2019
- The first RC candidate version was released on April 10, 2019.
- Released on April 23, 2019, 5.2 official version